TheFCS II Carver Neo-Glass Tri-Quad Surfboard Fins template crafted from 50% glass and bio-resin in Neo Glass Eco offers explosive power, long turns, and stability on open face waves. This low-impact construction is designed for lighter and more agile surfers, with a high-degree of sweep that provides excellent hold while powering off the bottom and carving on the face. Perfect for experienced surfers who require fast, hard turns and extreme hold.
The Carver template in Neo Glass Eco offers powerful, drawn-out turns and excels on open face waves. Constructed with 50% glass and bio-resin, the Neo Glass Eco Carver has a low impact construction with high impact performance that’s recommended for lighter more agile surfers.
- Designed for powerful, drawn-out turns with added hold.
- Elongated template with high degree of sweep provides exceptional hold off the bottom and when carving on the open face.
- Ideal for power surfers who like to push hard against their fins and draw out their turns.
- Large Tri/Quad (5 fin) set
- Open face, down-the-line waves, particularly good in point and reef breaks.
- Designed to fit the FCS II Fin System.
- Recommended for boards with deep concaves and moderate-to-extreme rocker.
- Carver: Find Power. Powerful, drawn-out turns with added hold.
About Eco Blend
At FCS, we’ve made it our mission to minimise our footprint by designing high quality products that use low impact, sustainable materials. Constructed with 50% glass and bio-resin, the Neo Glass Eco Blend range has a low impact construction with high impact performance that’s recommended for lighter more agile surfers. The new range also sees reduced use of fossil fuels and a smaller carbon footprint than traditional materials.
Sustainability & Community
Our Eco Resin was created by Arkema, a founding member of Pragati, the sustainable castor initiative. Pragati trains farmers to build capacity, improve yields, and reduce environmental impacts, thus helping them to cultivate castor beans effectively and ecologically. The initiative also provides educational materials to improve the skills and knowledge of the local farmers, to improve their income, and to ensure better health and living conditions.
- X-S (riders under 55Kg).
- S (riders between 55Kg - 70Kg)
- M (riders between 65Kg - 80Kg)
- L (riders between 75Kg - 90Kg)
- X-L (riders over 85Kg)